Sunday, October 21, 2007

Missing Jaxon


So my little guy is away this weekend visiting his cousins in Colorado. And i totally miss him. I think we all miss him.
But apparently he doesn't miss us, because he never wants to talk to us because he is always way too busy having fun. So much fun in fact, that he told me today he didn't ever want to come home!!
My brother in law, Jamie, seems to think he is an angel and would also love to keep him. Carolina says she can have Jamie write up the papers so they can have visitation rights every two weeks! But I think not. I miss my "stinky man" way too much.
I'm so glad he got to go. My parents took him out for Christian's B-day and Jamie passing the bar! Congratulations Jamie!! We are sooo proud of you!
Anyway, it's been really good for Hallie to be alone for a while. I really think she is starting to realize how much fun it is having Jaxon around, because she is getting really bored and bothering me all the time.
We miss Jaxon and can't wait to see him on Tuesday!

5 comments:

La said...

How fun for Jaxon. We missed you guys this weekend at the camping trip. I think we are going to make it a tradition so next year we need the Arthurs.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Hey, do you know if there is some problem with the backgrounds? When I pulled up your site and mine today, the backgrounds didn't show up....weird. Do you know why they wouldn't? Let me know if you figure anything out.

Alysa said...

Hey there,
What's your email address? I was wondering about when I went to your baby shower for Jaxon what was in the croissants? Was it just ham and swiss and then heated up? I was thinking of doing that for after George's baptism. Talk to you later. Are you coming tonite? If so, see ya there.
Alysa

Alysa said...

Hi again, I changed my blog with a new background. Check it out, and from there you can click on the link to the website to see more. It will be fun to do for the different holidays and seasons. They're pretty cool. I hope you had fun last night and I hope you keep coming. I would love for you to come out and see our new house too. Anytime, I'm always here.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

Your family is so Beautiful. I love your blog. It is so fun to read about you and your cute family.